View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 05:18 PM   #1
Pinshooter

Wanna Be in Ohio

Hello Everyone,

The wife and I have been tent camping for thirty five years, and are just tired of packing and unpacking an entire campsite every time we want to relax for the weekend! We've decided to go for a camper for the next season, and have pretty much decided on a Keystone Hideout as our first, and probably only, camper choice. We like the look and features of the 25RKS, 26RLS and the new 28RKS models, and were hoping to finalize a decision before the big RV show in Cleveland this January. Any advice would be appreciated, as we are NOVICE Travel Trailer owners. For the most part, it's just the two of us in the camper, since the girls are grown now. But on occasion we expect a few guests to the campsite, especially if we have a new camper. Ohio will probably be our camp grounds of choice as we are HUGE fans of the State Parks here in the Buckeye State. They have a lot to offer if you just look around a little, and exploring the different parks is a lot of fun. The tow vehicle is a 2004 Ford F150 4X4, 5.4l V8 with a 9400 lb towing capacity. I also plan on using a Tekonsha P3 brake controller and a Reese weight Distribution Hitch. I'm a little shaky on setting up the P3, but I'm sure I can find some help once I lock down the trailer.

Thanks in advance for any help offered, and apologies for the mistakes I'm sure I'll make, I always do...

Pinshooter
Pinshooter is offline   Reply With Quote