View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 10:02 AM   #23
Nitram987

Eaz Lift Trekker

Eaz Lift Trekker for me. As a professional engineer, I do a lot of research before buying things. The Trekker has tapered trunnion bars for WD and internal cammed compression 'pucks' for progressively more anti-sway as the angle increases. When encountering very heavy rains or icy roads, you can simply manually disengage the anti-sway system with the turn of 2 nuts if that is your habit. And, when you want to manoeuver at the campsite, these same internal anti-sway systems automatically disengage for you during sharp turns.

When you're ready to hook up again, that too is easy. Just lower the hitch to lock onto the towing ball, then raise the hitch/TV with your tongue jack, slip in and clip the Trekker trunnion bars, then lower the hitch again & of course fully retract the tongue jack and go. Quiet, effective, and works very well for us after 25K miles of winding (i.e. treacherous) eastern Blue Ridge Parkway, and then through the west coast mountain passes and the winding US Route 101, from California to Washington.

Customer service through Rick Godsey at Camco <[email protected]> has been simply superb. In an industry not known for support, Camco definitely stands behind these Eaz Lift Trekker WDH/AntiSway products.
Nitram987 is offline   Reply With Quote