View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 07:46 AM   #29
Michaeldt

Good morning everyone,

Well, I have thoroughly appreciated all the comments, remarks, suggestions and the PM's that have been sent. I apologize for not responding sooner but between work and church it's been a busy couple of weeks.

For those of you who mentioned the RV dealer would rake us through the coals...you were spot on. I talked with our sales guy who told me he would do his best to "make this right" and his best was us coming up with $3,000 down payment on another camper...not gonna happen.

So we are probably not going to do any further business with that dealer except any warranty or service needs that come up. I understand this wasn't totally their fault, I was at fault in many areas (not enough research, let them talk me into a larger camper than I planned for) and I've accepted that, but I just don't think they helped us as much as they could have...and I understand their bottom line is to make money, so lesson learned.

We are doing some research and talking with a few truck dealers service departments to see if upgrading our gear ratio on our current truck (3.31 to 3.55) is an option we want to look at. We're really not in a position right now to purchase a larger TV, but we'll look at it different times through the year and see if anything pops up that we can work with.

One question about the e2 WDH, and the four point system that some have posted about? Is that something we might can talk to our RV dealer about trading in, or would we have to purchase a 4 point system and try and sell the e2?

I haven't caught up with every post in this, but have read most of them and again, thank you and we appreciate the suggestions and teachings that many of you have offered. I do want to go through the e2 setup in their manual to see if that changes anything. If we can get a little more weight on the front end I think I'll feel better while we're on the road.

Will post as we learn more.
E2 WDH w/ sway bars
Isaiah 26.8
Michaeldt is offline   Reply With Quote