View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 07:51 PM   #9
sourdough
Site Team

My thinking is this;

If I don't have a personal bad experience with a product, and no one I know does, the last thing I do is try to recite a bunch of stuff (opinions) I read on the internet. You mention a BBB response. Response (singular)? Where? How many BBBs did you screen? Maybe some owners might hit up the BBB in Indiana where they are manufactured but elsewhere? I look at BBB responses "sometimes". I know when I do that I am overlooking the 90% of folks that are happy with "whatever".

The posts you have made are negative about Keystone in virtually all respects (except floorplan) and yet you have no reason to base that on except "something" (undefined) you read on the internet. As an intelligent person (well above Mensa requirements); a nit picking, cross the t/dot the I person, I feel I did my homework on a Keystone. I don't think there is anyone that could have done a better, more thorough, job. If you bought one, and you seem intelligent, you did your homework as well and chose Keystone. Why the constant barrage of negativity? It doesn't make sense.

I think you've read some bad stuff about Keystone (it's there with all manufacturers). You've made a substantial purchase and wonder if they will stand behind you. Understood. I bought my trailer based on what I could find out about Keystone (also Rockwood, Heartland, Jayco, Palomino,etc.) and knew that it was a toss up. I think you are looking for confirmation that you made the right decision by making negative remarks and hoping for good answers. That's not the way to approach this.

You have made the purchase. You bought a nice camper. Use it. Enjoy it. At this stage in my life I've learned that trying to worry yourself to death about things that aren't there WILL kill you. If you have issues address them with the dealer and/or Keystone if required when they happen. It's a procedure required by all RV manufacturers. If you need assistance there are so many knowledgeable, capable owners on this forum....they can help you....unless you just want to tick off every person that ever bought a Keystone product...

Lighten up on the rhetoric. Join the fun. Come join us in "the light" This is NOT a personal attack; it's an attempt on my part to understand your feelings and help you feel more comfortable with your purchase....I made my last purchase one year ago and, even with several issues, I could not be happier with Keystone. I think you will find the same if you give your camper a chance.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote