Thread: Fuel prices!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 03:44 PM   #26
jq1031

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankpage View Post
Probably because of your well wishes we had a great trip home ... we left Fri. at noon and were home Sat. at 4PM.(1243 mi.) and to show my thanks I brought home about 50 lbs. of your "Love Bugs" on the front of my truck and trailer. If you look closely you can see thousands of little tiny smiling faces of those that died in the act of doing the only thing they were born to do. (I think the moderators will allow me to say that)

To get back to the original idea of the thread fuel was right around the $4 mark at most FlyingJs' (I only stop 3 times and only FlyingJ ... at home and in Fla. I use only Hess) with SC being the cheapest for a "Bio Blend" that was the only thing available at the RV island. (Ran Great)
Hank, glad you had a good ( & quick) trip up north. Those Love Bugs, although they only last for a couple weeks are mayhem on a TV & RV. I wash the front of my truck every AM this time of year, if you let them remain there a couple days in this heat & sun there become part of your paint job. Dryer sheets (wet) are the best way to get them off without scratching the finish. Using these thin wet sheets, you feel the bugs come lose as you rub. Wash with soap after & back to normal. Maybe next yext year we can share a brew! JOE
jq1031 is offline   Reply With Quote