View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 09:07 AM   #9
Yakburger

Thanks for all your replies. I just got this camper less than a month ago. It's a new 2019 Bullet. My dealer (who wasn't very helpful on the phone) is a four hour trip, one way plus there's a ferry ride involved that is quite expensive so I'm avoiding taking it back unless absolutely necessary. This is my second TT, the first I had for three years before trading and upgrading. I am learning as I go and other than one of the speaker wires being disconnected to the stereo I've had no problems until this happened. I took the RV out for three nights a couple of weeks ago in sub-freezing temps and it worked great, as did the BAL stabilizer. I was putting blocks under the legs with it tucked away in it's carport when it just stopped working. I was able to finish the job with the manual cranks but the lack of power to the unit really baffled me. I called Keystone yesterday but they would only recommend that I take it back to the dealer. Anyway, it's really raining here today so I'll probably get out there as soon as it dries up a little.

Thanks
Rob
Yakburger is offline   Reply With Quote