View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 07:25 PM   #15
Bignewsantafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckS View Post
Attachment 21424

Have you checked the relay for the slide out on the BCM and swapped with another relay?

Well yes, there is 26 relays on the BCM and from what I can tell is the two on the top right side click when activating the manual switch on the BCM. Would anybody know for sure which ones run the slides? Also there are hookups for electric slides that have no wires to there terminals and that use the 30 fuse at terminal 79.
Found out that the manual landing gear switch dose nothing too, except make two more relays click.
OK, spent quite a bit of time after work checking all the things you ask me Chuck and seam to have narrowed it down to terminals 40 & 41 as the problem. I took the wires off of the two along with terminals 42 & 43 and kick in the slides and the voltage started out at 11.0 and started dropping until it kicked out at about 10.5 volts. This was on terminals 40 & 41 which supply power to the Hyd Solenoid. The voltage on terminals 42 & 43 remained at 13.2 volts which is my battery voltage. with these terminals hooked up, the voltage will start out at 11.0 and drop till it kicks out again.
I also hardwired around the 50 amp thermal breaker and the pump motor never dropped below 13.2 volts running.
Funny thing that when the Hyd solenoid wires were unhooked that the pump motor would run? Also there are two wires from the solenoid that go over to the auto leaving system too. Tomorrow if work doesn't get in the way I see if I can hookup a manual switch and see if I can make it work that way. May call Lippert again and see what they say. I hate hold!!!!!!

Chuck, thanks for all the material you sent me it put me on the right track to get as far as I did.

Oh and I got the fridge working again, GFI plug in bathroom had tripped somehow again. Would to find the culprit to that too.
Bignewsantafe
Allen
PS; Why does this forum keep logging me out????

Bignewsantafe
2016 Alpine 3100RL
2015 GMC 2500HD SLT
Z71 4x4 Duramax/Allison
B&W Trailer Hitch
Bignewsantafe is offline   Reply With Quote