View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 11:51 AM   #14
Windwill

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybouy View Post
That's twice you have referenced a door open. Are you referencing an outside entry door or the bathroom door? Even if you have the door open to the outside you still need a second opening, a window or roof vent to create an exchange of air. Does your bathroom have a vent with a fan? That should be used to remove the moisture at the biggest source, bathing/showering.
Yes, I was referring to the outside door. That's the only thing that was opened (maybe) at the time. I guess with all the on-and-off rain we were getting and the mist at the time, I kept the windows and vents closed and didn't think about the possiblity of condensation. Yes, the bathroom has a vent and a fan. I'll be sure to have it open and on from now on.
**UPDATE FROM THE DEALER** They dropped the ceiling in the bunkroom where we noticed the moisture dripping from the walls and they found no moisture in the insulation in the ceiling. So they are pretty much confirming that it was condensation. They said they had another Passport in there with the same complaint the day I brought it in. At least I'm not the only one freaking out.
So lesson learned I guess. But I'm glad I had it checked out. Thanks for all the advice and opinions!
Windwill is offline   Reply With Quote