View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 05:20 AM   #2
66joej

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMcKenzie View Post
I've (we've) got a 2010 30RKS that doesn't have a closet for hanging jackets. It has the 2 wardrobes by the bed, but we've put hanging shelves in them as they really aren't big enough to hang jackets in, plus they are kind of inconvenient for jackets.

We like how the newer models have a slideout wardrobe in the bedroom, but of course that is out of the question. We are just trying to find some way to hang maybe 4 jackets, 2 rain and 2 for sitting outside at night, somewhere other than tossing them on a chair.

I looked at the hall closet, but I'd have to tear it right apart and rebuild it as it has 2" boards both vertically between the doors and horizontally holding up the shelves. We could lose those shelves if there was a way to convert it to a spot to hang stuff, but I just don't see how.

Has anyone got a good solution for hanging jackets in a similar trailer with no closet space?

Thanks.
Our Cougar 27RES also suffers with a lack of closet space for jackets,etc. Only option for this TT was to attach a 4 hook coat rack to the outside of the bathroom door. Not out of sight but does the job.

2018 Ram 3500 6.4 Harvest Edition
2018 Cougar 27RESWE
66joej is offline   Reply With Quote