Thread: In command app
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 11:21 AM   #10
lonewolftx

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHelm21 View Post
Frequently. Go to the DC(the display) and power it down by holding the power button until the “ok” confirmation comes up and press it. Once the screen goes dark then hold the power button in again until the screen comes on and release it. When you get the opportunity to enter your password on the display, try to log into the app first. Also, I’ve found that most of the time when I lose connection like this it is because I’ve left the app running in the background. I always manually close the app using the swipe up feature in IOS and I would say about 95 percent of the time I have no trouble reconnecting.
I have had these issues as well I have also had to go to the brain unit (in forward storage Bay) and reset the main computer there by pushing the blue light button. Another solution if the initial ones don’t work in the future.

We're not here for a LONG TIME, We're here for a GOOD TIME! HOOH!
2016 Fuzion Chrome 420 18.5k, '16 F350 DRW PSD CCLB, LKR Fx4, WH Platinum Tri, 4.1 LSD, MR, PullRite OE 25K 5th, High CT, EB Heater, Tailgate Step, Recon RL's, Air Lift System, TruXcedo Lopro, DZ TG Assist, KC Lights, Pop&Lock TG, Cable Lock
lonewolftx is offline   Reply With Quote