View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 04:27 PM   #8
Big Boy w/ Big Toys

After going thru mine again this spring.....likely hood of a wire being frayed is a good possibility. I have found no less then 4 of those nice sharp wood screws laying in various places. Two of which were up against water lines just waiting to rub a hole in them. I did find another screw against a wiring harness. A broken off drill bit sticking out of the frame. A couple of screws here and there that the pointy ends were to close, IMO, to unsecured wiring.

I have a bumper tow and found the brake activation switch wiring routed under the frame along with the main wiring harness for the TV to Trailer wiring. Not that I expect to lose the trailer but the having the wires routed where they could contact the ground during activation could prove catastrophic considering if the wires are broken in any way they would not activate the brake system.

Low point water drain system with no hot water heater bypass is dumb. HEY KEYSTONE STILL NEED TO ADD RV ANTIFREEZE TO THE SYSTEM. Where these designers and engineers get their ideas from has me dumbfounded.

On Edit.....forgot to mention the way the cut the trim on the door for my propane storage compartment. Allows water to enter compartment with no where for it to drain. Keystones answers to the cut....required for gas ventilation, it's at the top of the door on the compartment. Next call, it's required so the door will open all the way. Next email, required for installation of the door. Keystone if you read this fire your engineers and hire someone with common sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and get a few new Quality Assurance people on the line. May also consider giving your telephone operators a big raise from all the staic they have to take over the things you see mentioned here on this site.
Big Boy w/ Big Toys is offline   Reply With Quote