View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 07:25 PM   #6
cabinfever

Festus is correct about a tires origin. I found this quote from Maxxis...... Answer directly from Maxxis…

Hello John,
I appreciate your comments and will not give you the “canned” response. We don’t do that. Yes, the Maxxis M8008 ST Radial trailer tires are indeed manufactured in our state-of-the-art factory in Thailand (only).

On a side note, while I do understand your position on China produced products, that is certainly not true across the board. Maxxis maintains several plants in China as well as Thailand, Taiwan and Vietnam. A portion of our Auto and Light Truck product offering is produced in China, but not our ST Radial. I can assure you the same high level of quality workmanship and materials is maintained on China produced tires, as that of our other factories. Some Chinese goods, maybe deservingly so, has gotten a bad rap in recent years. However, not all goods produced in China are of inferior quality. Maxxis is a fine example of that.
I hope this is helpful but feel free to email me directly at the address below if you have other questions. Thanks for your email and interest in Maxxis Tires.

2007 Silverado 2500HD 4X4
2013 Springdale 303BHSSR
cabinfever is offline   Reply With Quote