Thread: Torn roof
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 04:29 PM   #14
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin texans View Post
If you need the new roof check out RV Armor roof coating. It's a spray on similar to truck bed liners except designed for rvs. They come to you to do the install & it's garranteed for life. I would do this long before I'd have a dealer just replace the roof membrane, cost is close to the same, but much more durable.
RV-Armor tech comes to your trailer and performs the work. First, they go over every inch and clean and repair what needs fixing. Then 2 part epoxy type stuff (not sure what it is but it is two part) to allow bonding of their top coat product to the rubber roof. Then they ROLL their product on the roof. Two coats and it is thick and tough and guaranteed forever. The guarantee papers have your VIN and it is FULLY transferable to the next owner. Contact me via PM if you need more info or tips on this product. Just ripped my roof and the insurance company bought me an RV-Armor roof. Was also a lot cheaper than a new rubber roof.

There are other products out there that are sprayed on and some of them are really good but you have to take your trailer to an install facility and leave it for the work to be done.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote