Thread: Hideout 29DFS
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 05:43 PM   #14
Brantlyj

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
If this is your first camper, perhaps an experienced friend could accompany you on the PDI or even hire an independent RV tech. These guys advertise in Craigslist and the like. If you catch an issue prior to signing on the dotted line, the dealership is far more likely to want to take care of any issue.

Just in case you didn't notice but the unit you are interested in is a bunk house. First thing you know the bunks will be filled with squealing little ruggies and your peace and equanimity will be all shot to heck! Honestly, I think your 3 little gals will love the adventure. Last thing... if it gets hot up wherever you are in the summer, two A/C units with 50A service sure make a lot of sense. That is a lot of trailer with little insulation for a 13.5K BTU A/C.

Same wiredgeorge from VROC? Sold my bike roughly a year or two after first was born. Rolled up to a stop light and the oil slicks were unavoidable. Kept it upright but both tires locked up and slid into the intersection. Decided my girls needed a dad more than I needed a bike. Surprisingly don’t miss it.

We do some tent camping and they love it and have been working overtime on my wife as she will not tent it. Think we got her won over.
We have already been invited to some Octoberfest celebration from friends with girls the same age as ours that have an RV if we can get one in time.
Brantlyj is offline   Reply With Quote