View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 01:34 PM   #20
wiredgeorge

I had a period where I could NOT log in and stay log in and got the same error as the OP. I used the contact email address and the admin (no name) walked me through every fix under the sun. This is from a Win 10 Pro desk top. I used the email address and login and checked the stay logged in button. I tried every browser, deleted caches, enable cookies, used my AT&T hotspot, used my home wifi via AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet... DID EVERYTHING and finally the tech admin told me he or she had no idea why I was having issues. Even tried creating a different account with different login and password.... One day, I tried to log in and the issue seems to have gone away.

No issues now, near as I can tell EXCEPT, the other day, someone PM'd me and when I tried to reply, I could not place a cursor in the reply box or type anything; got out and went to the forums and could type again.

I think the issues MAY POSSIBLY have to do with the passwords that go across several forums? Is this forum linked with campgroundreviews.com aka RV Life which seems to own or control a number of RV sites? Just saying, it is a WAG as I have no proof... Several of you welcomed me back after a long absence and that was the period I just couldn't use the site. Probably why I have been spewing out so many dumb questions (they got bottled up bwhahahaha)
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote