View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 07:30 AM   #11
jq1031

The profile picture is the only one I've got as the TT in now in storage for a couple months untill our summer trip up to Buffalo & on to Lake Placid, NY visiting family & friends. Our trip up to Holman's in Ohio was a great experience. We got there on a friday afternoon, did the PDI, they inspected the Laredo (trade in), completed the paper work by late afternoon. They connected us up with water & electric & we spent the week end there, leaving monday AM for St. Louis. When returning to FL the water pump failed but we had city water at the campgrounds along the way, other than that & a small water leak that was immediately repaired all went well. As with all new rigs the initial bugs are part of the experience & you learn to except it, as this is my 5th new RV & everyone had some initial problems. Anyways, the 3 slides make a big difference as do the large closet & chest of drawers. My DW is also very pleased with the kitchen layout & of course the electric fireplace which BTW does have a fan & blows out a good amount of warmth. If anyone's in the market for a good Laredo 297RL my 2011 is sitting up at Holman's, I believe there asking under $19K for it, and it's in perfect condition. Keep safe my friends..................Joe

PS: Looks like the profile pic did not change....
jq1031 is offline   Reply With Quote