View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 06:53 AM   #12
hankaye

WGB1, Howdy;

I do Not hang fish lights from my awning, nor do I 'get-off' on the 'airport look' or loud music or bonfires. Quite the contrary. If you assumed that I did because of my expressed opinion then ...well you know what they say about assuming...

Any comments I made about the option of moving apply to ME. I know that if the "neighbors" that move in bother ME then I have the option to move. Wether or not I exercise that option is up to ME.

The behavior of others is something I do not attempt to modify. Yea, I can be a judgemental S-O-B. Often I am. I just keep those judgements to myself. Unless someone asks me what I think... ok, THEY asked for it..... they'll get it!

If I deciede to leave a campground early, generally the staff at the office will ask 'Why?" I'll tell'em. And I'll use the site #'s.
If the Management realizes that they will be loosing future revenue they may, deciede to do something about the 'problem children' that our generation has spawned.

This is MY opinion, if you choose to agree with it ... fine.
If you choose to dissagree that is also fine.

Don't try to read more into it than is already there.

I'm done now.....

hankaye

Home: 2008 Cougar 278 RKS
T.V.: 2004 F-250 4X4, Level III BulletProofed , Detroit Tru-Track Differential (915A550)
Dog: 2006 Border Collie (Rascal) aka Maximum fur dispersal unit. (08/04/2006 - 12/16/2017) RIP.
hankaye is offline   Reply With Quote