View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 06:26 PM   #8
JRTJH
Site Team

The way you're "coming across" to the 90% of us who are satisfied customers who actually like and use our Keystone products is that you're the "new kid on the block" who is blowing off steam telling us how terrible our trailers are. There are a few of us who look past that, but it does get to be very frustrating to have a "new member" tell us repeatedly that we must be "screwed up" because we actually are satisfied with Keystone. It may come as a surprise to you, but many of us have never been back to the dealer for any repair and have never had a failure that could be attributed to Keystone. I'm one of them with two, back to back Keystone purchases, both of which have been everything I expected and more.

Sit back, relax, look around the forum, find things that interest you and please, stop posting the rumors, BBB reports and internet complaints about our trailers.

So far, it appears that you're a new Keystone owner who has not had any problems with your trailer and have no "personal complaints" with Keystone, yet looking at the number of posts you've made about how "terrible" Keystone is, I'd have to ask why the negative posts? If YOU have a problem with yours and want to identify it, by all means post your experiences. You'll likely get some suggestions on how to help resolve the issues and some sage advice on what other's have done in similar situations.

BUT, when you join the forum and immediately start telling us how terrible our Keystone trailer is, you really don't make a lot of friends nor do you gain much understanding or support.

Other forums are different. I know I'm a member of some where you'd have been "tarred and feathered" and shipped out with a resounding bit of profanity. We try not to do that here, but we also don't like to be preached to because we are satisfied with our investment. There's nothing wrong with being satisfied and we've heard the "horror stories about a friend's friend's dad's trailer that Keystone abandoned. Seems strange that we've never found anyone who could identify that person or really find out what actually happened to his trailer, but we still get told that we must be "unlearned" or "naive" because we aren't up in arms over "something". I just have to ask, "WHY" ???

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote