View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 05:22 PM   #5
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb1000rider View Post
I don't dislike Keystone, I like their product, or I wouldn't have bought one. I'd say I'm "concerned" about their supporting their end customers, but I can't honestly say that it's a real issue or just the by-product of selling a LOT of campers and having a few people complain loudly...
Feedback like above helps me get more comfortable.
You will have "a few people" complain loudly if you give them free ice cream with sprinkles. Discounting them, the vast majority (90%) of members who responded to a poll conducted on this forum in 2011/2012 indicated they would buy another Keystone.

There's such a thing as worry just to worry and an entirely different concern called worry when it's justified. So far, all you've got is the "ice cream/sprinkle complainers" to base your "worries on". Lighten up and enjoy your new rig. If things go to "heck in a handbasket" for you, then worry and complain, otherwise, all you've done is "convey here-say".... as a member of "rumor control" your facts are based on rumor. Wait until you have a problem and report "your experience" not those you read on the internet and hear in the campground bath house.....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote