View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 02:40 AM   #171
WNY Bullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk170 View Post
WNY Bullet- Wow! You've done a lot to your rig and I imagine it's a great rig as a result! I've often considered replacing my entry latch on my '15 Outback for one like you have but on other forums I've read a lot of dissatisfied people on their extended reviews (12-18months) of these things failing. While the keys work, the electronics do not. What brand did you go with?
I went cheap to see if it was something I really liked. I found an new/open box unit for around $80.00 of eBay. It is a MICTUNING RV Keyless Entry Door Lock.

Quote:
The two upgrades we did this year was 1)added the sleep number bed (queen) (we have a king at the house but it's not for everyone)
We have thought about purchasing a Sleep Number bed, since we also have one at home, but is it bendable enough so we would still have access the our under bed storage?

Quote:
and the Torklift Glowstep (4 step) from etrailer. The steps were super simple to install as a retrofit and we love them.
Something to think about! We love the Moreride steps on all the new units we tour at RV shows, especially the ones with the lift assist, but the Glowsteps would definitely be a step above what we have now... (Pun Intended)
2017 Chevy Silverado LT Z71

WNY Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote