View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 07:47 AM   #13
JRTJH
Site Team

I've got my own "personal sandbox" out back. During the summer, when I need to "de-stress" I take the tractor to my sandbox and move a mound of sand from one side to the other.... In the winter, snow covers the sand, and in these parts, often up to 5 or 6 feet deep.....

So, during the winter, when I can't get the pole barn door open (frozen to the ground) I take the tractor to my "sandbox" and push the snow off my sand, use the front bucket to make a big pile, then push the snow back and try to smooth things out so it looks "like I wasn't there"... I usually wind up "relocating snow" from the driveway to the sandbox to keep the supply of new stuff available......

Oh, and I plan to add a new activity this winter, taking the cover off the Slingshot, making sure there's no dust accumulating on the seats, replacing the Fresh Cab and reinstalling the cover......

Usually, by then, I'm cold enough to head inside, warm up and watch the weather report to see if I'll have more "new snow" to add to the sandbox tomorrow......

Such an exciting "winter life"

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote