View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 01:15 PM   #1
twvette

HELP! Jensen ASA InCommand ... have older firmware to send me?

I tried upgrading my firmware as have had lots of issues with "BCM Connecting" and was simply hoping new firmware would help.

I downloaded the proper firmware update from ASA site and followed instructions. It mention needing to make sure to upgrade the DC first, then BCM, then App. So I started with the DC and it asked to reboot as expected but I noticed on startup it also automatically started updating the App which was nto expected/mentioned would happen. New DC version and App were installed and now cannot get BCM to connect. Have already tried power shutoff, bluetooth reset button on BCM board, etc. I think the BCM does not like the App new version as the manual specifically says will have communication issues if not upgraded in proper sequence. It powers on and functions well just wont talk to BCM at all now.

Anyone have any older versions of the JRVCS1 DC and App software that work together? Send BCM also please if have it. Please send me a PM if you have the firmware and/or software.

Any known ways to undo the firmware install or a hard reset to factory?

I know can get the slides, etc in manually with the board button. Any way to trigger things on like water pump manually?
twvette is offline   Reply With Quote