View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 10:29 AM   #32
rogermack50

I took my Furrion to the dealer and it just worked when he plugged it in...I took 1 trip to the Cape and really didnt pay too much attention to the 4.3" screen but it worked flawlessly the whole trip. On the way to the Dealer I hit a boulder..Causing $1000's because it hit just right that it separated the back panel at the bottom about 6" and dented the side panel, thus re-fiberglass small area in back and re-paint the whole back, then new back side panel as it dented up...Yes, it is a 2019 model, so will not skimp or just leave as is...We did have it professionally chalked up so we didn't have to cancel our Cape Cod vacation. I'm starting to feel like Robin Williams in RV...LOL...2nd trip to Cape ended with Zero problems, just enjoyment, thus my spirit was raised as I prepare to make a trip to Florida in Nov to park it there in one of the Seasonal RV parks near Kissimmee..I have never filled up the gas on a long trip yet, thus I am nervous of how am I going to find easy gas from Boston to Florida every 3 hours without unhooking etc and still looking for someone to make the trip driving switching out driving every 3 hours. So much to learn but starting to see the light...
rogermack50 is offline   Reply With Quote