Thread: Camping World
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 04:02 PM   #5
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Copper View Post
Agree Danny , it is just like not all cops,teachers ect. are bad. And did not mean it that way there are good and not so good when you deal with big organizations. I think I would be very upset on a damage camper not even owning it a week not to mention not notifying me right away about the accident and having to find out about it by going to the business. Just not the way I would treat anyone. This business is not an old established site but a fairly new one. I hate it for the new owners because she said I just want ever be comfortable and will always wonder if it was fixed as good as new.

You are very right. It's beyond the pale to think that they would damage the trailer to that extent without notifying the owner, try to fix it on the sly and then bill the manufacturer for it. I don't "think" I would be upset; you would have to peel me off the glass of the window to the GMs office!! It is very unfortunate this has happened to them and I hope they get it taken care of in a way that suits them. Make them aware that the "first" stance taken by a dealership is seldom the final one taken when pressed to the wall.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote