View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 04:52 PM   #135
verriterri

Anyone still active on this thread?

Hi all! The hubs and I just put a deposit down on a 2018 Avalanche 365MB. These weren't even on our radar since they were out of our price range, but we got really lucky with a closeout deal and we couldn't be more excited. I was amazed at the quality of the unit when we walked through and it had everything we really wanted, minus the outdoor kitchen. But who needs the outdoor kitchen when you have a sweet indoor kitchen!

I was wondering if any of you have had any other issues and if you're still completely happy with your purchase. I would love to hear any updates. We take possession on Friday. This will be my hubs first RV, and my second from years ago when I had a 2004 Forest River Surveyor TT that had a major issue with the slide out, hoping to not repeat that experience. He's a little nervous about pulling this monster but he's got the truck to do it - 2009 Ford F350 SRW LB CC.

Can't wait to kiss hotels goodbye and use our new house on wheels! We are even thinking about full-timing in it for a year while we build our house. Any experiences to share would be appreciated!

Terri
verriterri is offline   Reply With Quote