View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 11:24 AM   #1
gvansickle1

Smile Hello from Austin

Hazel and I are in the process of purchasing our 1st TT. Have had and enjoyed our boat but the past 4-yrs drought have rendered it rather useless. Rented our 1st TT a couple yrs back and a few times since. Enjoyed the freedom of striking out on our own with the kids and decided to get one of our own. Having looked at roughly 100 over the past two months we finally decided on a Keystone Laredo 303TG just yesterday; we pick it up on Thursday. The unit we've selected came pretty much fully loaded and has everything we wanted. We've got a couple of trips planned already and can't wait to get out there! We'll be pulling with our 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4.

Came across this forum, while trying to see if there were any problems with Keystone, the Laredo, and to see if there were any reviews for our particular model. Didn't find any negative feedback which helped with with our decision.

Formerly an old school all weather tent camper I didn't know what we were missing out on. Even though we've rented a couple times we're definitely novices when it comes to trailers. I'm sure that I'll be on here often looking for advice.

Looking forward to getting to know y'all and hopefully to learn a few things along the way.

Happy camping and see you out there!

Glenn & Hazel
gvansickle1 is offline   Reply With Quote