View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 04:33 PM   #6
Rhinoone82

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueknightWI View Post
Rhinoone, I have noticed this as well on my 311. BTW, we totally are in love with this unit! We've been out 7 times now and just enjoy the heck out of it. I intend to purchase the JT Strongarms for the front and rear stabilizers. Check them out on Youtube. They aren't cheap, but a friend has them on his 5er and it is rock solid when they are deployed. Post up a picture of your rig. I see that one is blue, which I wanted. the dealer said they discontinued that color and I had to order red. I love mine, but thought the blue was intriguing. Does yours have the jack and Jill bathroom doors?

BlueknightWI,

We love ours, We have camped 9 weekends so far. We do have the Blue and I really liked the look a little more than the Red. Also it does have the Jack and Jill bathroom doors, which we preferred. It is nice to get into the bedroom without having to put out the slides. I also like the TV position above the door instead of on the wall.

Ar far as the rear stabilizer issue goes, we have decided to go with the SteadyFast system. We had it on our TT and it made a difference. Should be getting it tomorrow and hope to have it installed this weekend. Just in time for our trip next week out to Wisconsin Riverside Resort.