View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 06:50 AM   #10
xrated

Another Fuzion Impact owner here. I bought the Impact 303 last fall, in late October and worked on it all winter long! Not because of problems though, because I wanted to set it up for how I was going to use it. I've never owned a camping style/Toy Hauler before this one, so I have nothing to compare it to from that standpoint. What I will tell you is that it seems to me that it is built pretty well, in the world of trailerdom! There will always be little things that you will find that need "fixing", the manufacturers (all of them from what I can tell), just don't have enough quality control over their products. But in the scheme of things, I believe that the Keystone lineup is probably among the upper tier non-luxury type trailers, and the Impact 303, from personal experience seems pretty darn good to me. One of the things that strikes me is that they seem to use good quality components for their construction (other than the China bomb tires that almost all of them use too). I remember reading not too long ago about a guy that had just spent like $350K on a top of the line motorcoach, and had all kinds of quality control issues.....so it happens sometimes.

Overall, I'm pleased with mine and of the ones that I've seen out there, I would buy the Impact 303 again.....unless I wanted the bigger garage area like Chip's Impact 312. Hope this helps and holler if you have any specific questions about it.
Excessive payload capacity is a wonderful thing

"If it ain't Fast....It ain't Fun"
xrated is offline   Reply With Quote