View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 07:11 PM   #8
Uncledavey

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampress_me View Post
Yes and no. It closes tight against the upper trim piece that is about 6" high above the closet/ linen doors and runs the whole length of the slide out, but that trim piece sticks out about 1.5" from the face frame of the closet, so it doesn't close tight against the face frame below the trim. So, we too have a gap from the bathroom into the bedroom the whole distance below the 6" tall trim piece to the floor. I was debating adding a trim piece of my own on the face frame to fill in the gap, but then realized the bathroom sliding door is offset from that vertical stile of the face frame and lines up more with the hinges of the closet door. So that wouldn't work. And, then also decided since we are the ones that sleep in the bedroom, I wasn't going to worry too much. But it is a design aspect that makes you go "huh?".
Ditto. Kinda makes you scratch your head. If you look on the website for this model the pictures show something different. What's odd on ours is that the door doesn't align well with the flat spot on the face of the molding on top of the slide out.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	5997  
Uncledavey is offline   Reply With Quote