View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 06:53 PM   #6
vampress_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncledavey View Post
Awesome! Congrats. We have the same model and will be taking our first trip next weekend (if you don't include the three day trip to get it home). Question for you...does your bathroom to bedroom sliding door close flush against the slide out? I posted about this last week but no one else has the same model. Just curious.
Yes and no. It closes tight against the upper trim piece that is about 6" high above the closet/ linen doors and runs the whole length of the slide out, but that trim piece sticks out about 1.5" from the face frame of the closet, so it doesn't close tight against the face frame below the trim. So, we too have a gap from the bathroom into the bedroom the whole distance below the 6" tall trim piece to the floor. I was debating adding a trim piece of my own on the face frame to fill in the gap, but then realized the bathroom sliding door is offset from that vertical stile of the face frame and lines up more with the hinges of the closet door. So that wouldn't work. And, then also decided since we are the ones that sleep in the bedroom, I wasn't going to worry too much. But it is a design aspect that makes you go "huh?".

2019 F-350 diesel 4x4 CC LB DRW, not the mom taxi anymore...
2021 Alliance Paradigm 340RL
2016 F-350 diesel 4x4 CC LB SRW, mom taxi - sold
2014 Cougar XLite 28RDB - sold
vampress_me is offline   Reply With Quote