View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 04:50 AM   #51
earlzach

Unless I was mislead here is how it was explained to me from my dealer.

Yes, you have a nation wide warranty. Your prioity to service is up to the service center. They have to first be recognized as a reputable service center to work on your brand of trailer. " keystone". Once they have an opportunity to evaluate your problem they then send it off to Keystone for approval of repair. And they are told what the service reimbursement will be. If it is not a justfied value, they don't have to provide the service. But normally if covered, Keystone treats them right. You could still spend half of you summer in their shop because they are under no restrictions of time to get your service done first. This is one reason why some dealers my tell you, if you buy from us it's gives you priority over a walk in customer. These are sales perks offered because they know they don't have to treat the unloyal customers with VIP status. Of you want a strong dealrship relationship, I think it would be best to buy from that dealership. But, that's not a garrentee it will still make everyone happy. The shop and sales are two different entities to a RV dealership.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk