View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 08:35 AM   #10
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbpatterson View Post
We’ve had trouble since day one with our auto level system. It’s been in service three times, 2018 Cougar, I was told by service man at Camping World that the blister bubble behind the pad is over sensitive and my husband would have to adjust the way he uses it. He and another service person had trouble getting the stabilizer legs up when I picked it up Thursdsy. First i was told my electrical outlet had a blown fuse, then that the blister pad was extremely sensitive. I left with it anyway thinking I would use the blister pad instead of my husband. We took it to our campsite and the auto level didn’t work AGAIN! Has anyone had this reoccurring problem and what did you do about!
That's when it's time to escalate the issue to the general manager and if that doesn't get them moving give corporate a call and explain your issue in a calm manner. Verbally abusing or threatening to "get a lawyer" will not get results. If that doesn't work often times contacting the Better Business Bureau and filing a complaint will. As for the "sensitive touchpad" my response would be well, then replace it one that's less sensitive. YMMV
flybouy is online now   Reply With Quote