View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 01:09 PM   #92
RVbuying

Front end cap leak

Been in my brand new montana HC since october 15. Previously mentioned the new front window leaking and how exciting it is. Now the front bedroom wall is leaking water also. So, multiple leaks it is. It looks awesome with a tarp on it which isnt working either! Heres some great news, im not going to take the front end off my camper and find out the insulation and walls have been soaked. I am going back to dealership and let them. Keysrone said there isnt any diagrams online of the skeleton to investigate water paths, nor does the dealership get access to this!! Thats fantastic, im going have them dismantle the entire front to find the leak. Those guys must love the ease keystone provides them to fix things. You know my kitchen linoleum raises with furnace on also, somewhere this was mentioned, added to list. Service starts mid december ill post issues as they develop. We're praying the front end falls off and the beams are folded over on themselves and ill get a 3rd camper in 8 months and try again. Or go to homebase and make my living. By the car and rent the cabin, its most cost effective with rising camp site prices. Dont gamble your retirement on RVs unless you got the money to piss away. If youre poor get that cabin and enjoy it
RVbuying is offline   Reply With Quote