View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 12:03 PM   #56
Laredo Tugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
I'm not sure that those that like SRW are in the minority. Those that like DRW really like their DRWs and are proud of them and I don't blame them. They really are great towing vehicles. For some like myself they just don't fit in my plans and I will choose an RV that fits within those confines.
Yeah....What he said!!!
I am comfortably within the specs and maximums for my TV and 5er combo.I have about 600 lbs. of cargo weight available. When I weighed at the scales I had everything I could think of loaded. Bikes.tools,clothes,food ect... Even had a generator and separate fuel tank (full) in the TV. Normally I do not travel with the tank (12 gallons) full.
If I ever change my 5er it will be for something smaller than what I have now. But for now this floor plan is perfect.

Hey penra,no offense man. Duallies have their place for sure,in fact there are many 2500s out there that should be duallies. But that's another thread I'm sure. I had a guy the other day tell me he was towing a 41 foot 5er with a 2500 Diesel. Yikes!!!
Enjoy your rig !!
RMc
Laredo Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote