View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 08:19 AM   #53
CaptnJohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laredo Tugger View Post
It was falsely stated in post #32 that "Everyone on this forum is in love with Dually" and, for the record, I am not an "outlier".

Like Capt.John I "never wanted one or a long bed". I have more than enough TV for the mission (Yes , went to the scales fully loaded) and have no plans to replace my 5er with a larger unit. And we have no plans to ever full time as well.

Having DW discuss what she heard at the "campfire" is not a bad thing as it helped you make a rational "joint" decision on a major purchase. As for the "year of her talking" well, we all know what that is in translation.

One guy on this forum posted that his DW came home from the dealer in a brand new DRW and that he was unaware of her intentions to purchase.

Put in simple terms,if my DW came home with a major purchase of that magnitude without my knowledge she better have her attorney in the passengers seat.

RMc

Only 3 things we discuss', real estate, vehicles, and 5ers. I always gave her more say in home purchases and 5ers. In nearly 50 years of marriage this is the 1st time I purchased the type of vehicle that is my driver at her wish. It got to the point even turning off my hearing aids did not work, another 1st.

2022.Montana 3855 BR
2019 F350 6.7 4X4 DRW
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote