View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 07:35 PM   #29
sportingrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnJohn View Post
We rarely travel during June/July/August. Guess when dealers are most busy! The CW I use for service, warranty, and repairs would like it much better if I would take my Montana home and bring it back when parts arrive as they can use all the available space during summer months. Why bring it home when I'm not going to use it and make another 90 mile trip? This is especially true as the day pats arrive I get a call telling me it will be available ~~ some times same day. For many non-warranty repairs I have a mobile tech that will come to the storage lot ~ his travel cost is not much more than mine to CW. CW in Myrtle Beach has been great!
Well got my camper back from CW everything except leveling working good. But then I plug my power and pop crackle smoke. The wires at receptical were not tight came loose shorted, blew converter. Having to replace receptical, and converter so I can go camping. When I picked up camping they told me anything else with have to wait till after oct. So I bought the parts fixed it. At least I found it before it burnt to ground.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk
sportingrh is offline   Reply With Quote