View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 08:52 PM   #10
sourdough
Site Team

I agree with John. I believe that all "privately" owned CW locations are gone. The Lubbock location I mentioned was a privately owned RV location that CW purchased at the beginning of 2014. That transition lasted 2-3 months and the CW became a corporate store and the old owner, which became the "GM" during the transition, was gone. I suspect that "private ownership" to "company store" transition happens a lot and may leave the impression that there are private vs company stores. Marcus Lemonis runs all CW locations along with his national staff (I've dealt with them) including the transitional Lubbock location as I alluded to.

I recommend them highly but won't say that you will always get the best technicians in the world. That is the case in virtually every RV location and you just have to stay in tune with the work being done and the staff at the dealership. I just had one slide repaired and the other two taken care of with their "slide maintenance" procedure. I picked it up, one slide didn't seem right but I had to leave for FL (they had let me bring it in on immediate notice to fix the one slide) then they told me to not worry about the bill; I could check back with them when I returned......mid February!

Just saying that all dealerships aren't bad...all CW's aren't bad, and in fact, every one of the CWs I've been to have been stellar.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote