View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 03:53 PM   #1
sourdough
Site Team

Thanks CW Lubbock, TX!!......Again.....

I have to give a shout out to CW in Lubbock, TX for coming to my aid yet again. I posted my problem in the technical forum, "slide binding...cold weather?", yesterday evening after it happened. Due to medical reasons I was not going to be able to crawl all over the slide to try to repair it and we are supposed to leave for FL on the 12th. This problem was about to cause us to cancel the entire trip. Enter CW in Lubbock.

I sent my service advisor an email last evening describing my problems. Today they told me to bring it in first thing in the morning and they would look at it immediately with the intention of us getting it back by Saturday. Mind you, this is to repair the slides PLUS pull the underbelly and check the routing of the heater ducts (these apparently were misrouted/kinked when the underbelly was replaced in August).

We hear so much negative stuff about dealerships I just had to post this again. They literally go above and beyond for me all the time. If you're anywhere in the W TX/SE NM area I would HIGHLY recommend that you consider giving them your business.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote