View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 06:25 AM   #36
foldbak

The dealerships hands are tied by the manufacturer. The manufacture mass produces a product engineered to deliver the most profit using the least amount of materials. They outsource every component and squeeze every penny with little to no quality control.

I've had my trailer for less then a year and every time I take it out it ends up back at the dealership for warranty. Hell they know me by name..... Most of the problems I've had were caused by poor workmanship. I live in Sacramento so it's HOT. My wife and I go to the coast 6 times a year to escape the heat. We went last weekend. I opened the trailer to load up and it was an oven of course. I had all of the shades closed and a cover on it. I tried to open the shades and the pleats wouldn't fold. It took me an hour just to get the shades up. I had to adjust the 3 large shades because they wouldn't stay up. Then I noticed all the wallpaper corners, trims and seams peeling. OK add to the list. Both LP tanks were empty. I filled them and connected only to find that BOTH LP hoses were leaking at the crimp. I can understand cheeping out on aesthetic items but I have a real problem cutting corners on safety items. I talked to the service manager and she told me that "yes" they are seeing a lot of quality issues. We even talked about California lemon law. Hell what else is wrong with the trailer that I cant see? 9 leaking windows replaced, leveling system sensor just hanging in the belly. The awning arms are mounted crocked. The bottoms collapsed on 2 drawers. The list goes on and on. At least the dealership is working with me.
foldbak is offline   Reply With Quote