View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 08:02 AM   #8
boxcar

Thanks NorskeBob and Andy. I don't need the model number of the A/C just the model of the Sprinter. Not sure if the Keystone Sprinter manufacturing lines build all the models in separate lines or whether that just depends on demand as to which model is being built on a line. I suppose the quality may vary depending on the line each unit is built on.

I also expect you could get a different brand of A/C on the same model and it just depends on which brand was in stock when each unit goes through. Just my speculation from having observed manufacturers of computer products.

But because Andy has the same model AND the slots on the Mach 15 are horizontal AND mine are horizontal, I'd now have to assume that mine is a Coleman instead of Dometic. I think a picture of the thermostat will jog my memory sufficiently and, if not, I'll be at the camper in a week to take it to the dealer. I'm afraid the dealer already ordered the Dometic.

It was $95 more for the 15K instead of the 13.5K so I asked for the larger unit. I hope I don't regret that for some unforeseen reason.
B&W Turnover Ball & Companion Hitch
Torklift Stableload Rear Suspension & Revolution Steps
Handi Lift Elevator (not yet installed)
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote