View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 11:32 AM   #1
ColoradoKTM

Suggestions on dealing with Keystone Warranty?

Looking for some advice please...

Purchased a new 2019 Coleman 250TQ April 2019 from Camping World. I've had great experience with the dealership so far and when I brought the unit in for a separate issue, the tech noted several screws backing out of the roof pushing up on the membrane and that he siding on both sides was too tall which results in improper roof slope. I've since noticed and dealer has noted that the front left siding panel closest to the roof has a bulge in it as well. Approximately 1-2" bulged out in the aluminum.

Keystone has denied the warranty stating that until the screws pierce the membrane there's nothing to claim. I've been calling Keystone HQ since June and they've held firm on this. Somehow to them screws backing out is normal? I was told today that since my file is noted that if there's a roof failure later on they would "consider" this if I filed a warranty claim later with a pierced roof due to the screws. She offered to put this in writing, but I declined stating that's their way out. I've pushed to talk to senior warranty representatives however they will not provide phone numbers, just email addresses.

The dealership has recommended an entire roof replacement due the the screws backing out and replacing the wood underlayment as well.

What suggestions do you all have to get Keystone to honor their warranty? I have lots of photos and notes both at home and at Camping World to verify. Thank you!
ColoradoKTM is offline   Reply With Quote