View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 04:05 PM   #9
Jonnyjuno

Ceramic coatings for automotive paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemedic1560 View Post
My wife and I are looking at the Alpine 3701FL. What options do you all feel are mandatory, nice to have, or you can live without? I'm trying to find a balance between low maintenance, reasonable cost, and maximizing our time while on vacation.
I really like the look of the all paint units, but don't know if the upcharge is worth the extra money. I can find the non-painted units everywhere. The one I found with paint in stock is $15k more, at least at asking price. We live in South Florida and the camper will be stored outside all year. We cannot put it under an awning or anything like that due to setback requirements. so it will be in full sun.
Anything else we should order from the factory if we decide to go that route? We don't have an Alpine dealer close to us, so it's at least 3 hours to go see one. We will get one chance to get it right if we order, so we want to make sure we get it as close as we can. Thank you!
If you go with paint option find a detailer that does ceramic pro coatings and see if that’s a possibility they carry a lifetime warranty on their silver coating package it’s like a lifetime wax job
Jonnyjuno is offline   Reply With Quote