View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 03:43 PM   #18
GlennB724

I have a 2017 Alpine 3401 RS. same set up and same problems. one of the things I read was to connect the two coax outlets that are on one wall plate behind living room TV, with a small "jumper" (this has something to do with satellite pre wiring or something ???) I did this and still have a degraded picture on the living room tv. I had it "fixed" by dealer under warranty in off season. He claimed to have spent a whole day tracing and then finally fishing a new wire to the living room tv from the source (near bed room tv). B.S. --- jut got back from using it first time this season... it's still the same.... (I guess they billed Keystone for the work... but it accomplished nothing.) And of course it's now out of warranty. If you've seen the wiring and plumbing behind the walls and under the floor... (I have -- another long story)... you'll realize that the wires, (and plumbing) could be anywhere and everywhere. My project will be to do the "rewiring" that the dealer claims to have done.. myself.. then I'll know it's done. OH.. BY THE WAY.. speaking of PLUMBING... I found the water line that goes to the refrigerator ice maker is behind the OVEN. After heating the rolls to go with my delicious steak, I came back into the trailer to find a FLOOD. The 1/4 inch plastic tube was LAYING AGAINST THE BACK OF THE OVEN.... needless to say, the 400 degree oven temp melted the plastic. Waste of a whole night of clean-up... tracing problem... fixing problem... putting my (near new but out of warranty) camper back together. Not to mention the waste of a good steak! This is JUST ONE of my MANY tales of LACK of quality construction or quality control by this company. (sorry for the rant, but fore warned is fore armed.)
GlennB724 is offline   Reply With Quote