View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 05:37 PM   #67
sourdough
Site Team

Wooo Hooo John! Here in my little burg in W TX it was 81 degress at 8:10pm. Coming back from the store what did I see? A SLINGSHOT coming down the road (looked like a black and gold two tone). The guy's hair sort of looked like Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive Inns and Dives; hair all over the place sticking in the air etc. His mouth was wide open and I couldn't tell if he was yawning, had a huge grin or had caught a bird in his mouth(I will say he was a kid....maybe 50). The girl beside him was wearing.....well, I kept looking, and LOOKING, but couldn't tell.....it wasn't a lot.....in this little town!!

I immediately thought of you and your Slingshot; those feelings of youth, hair flying in the wind, throwing away the inhibitions, forgetting about the birds in the air .......

I hope you have tons of fun on your toy......just kind of keep decorum in mind and don't let those youthful feelings make you do anything....well, you know, TOO young....AND, watch those birds!! I had a buddy hit a June bug without a shield and it wedged in the corner of his eye. Talk about hollering and cussin' till I got it out!
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote