Thread: 333mks
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 10:59 AM   #6
byrdr1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim-Rhonda View Post
Wife and I went out and looked at a 15' 333MKS yesterday at the RV outlet in Danville, Va. What a nice 5th wheel. Love the 4 point level up system. Have been lurking on the forum for quite some time just schooling myself on the different aspects, pros and cons of this model and others cougar 5th wheel models. We are not sure if this is the one or do we want to look at others. I have been looking online for about a year and always seem to come back to the Cougars for practicality (for us), features and bang for your buck. The price seemed decent, a wee bit more than 30% off of MSRP which seems to be the normal. Any comments suggestions. Thanks in advance.
333MKS was first on our list until we saw the 327RES. We shifted gears mid stream on that one. We also bought from RV Outlet, could not have had a better experience. I had some service work done and they were on it right away knowing that I had 150+-mile round trip to get my camper back to the dealer. They got my service done ASAP on the day i told them I could. I also had a big mess up on my end and they helped with the getting parts I needed in a very timely manner.
We have looked at the 2015 327res and would consider a trade if we decide to go that way. I love the new colors and floor plans. Check that model (327res) out before you decide.
randy
PS Good luck on which ever one you decide on!

Randy "Camp On"
2011 Cougar 327RES
2014 Ford F-350, 6.7L 4X4, CC, SRW
byrdr1 is offline   Reply With Quote