View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 10:37 AM   #7
Janet H
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodgy View Post

Keep in mind there will be a limit as to how many photos you will be able to store under photos & albums on this forum, just like others. On my generator forum you are allowed 50 and on my two Goldwing forums you are allowed 75.

After you reach the limit you won't be able to upload any more photos. If you delete a photo from your album it will disappear from the post that you included it in.

That is my experience with storing photos on forums. Janet H, if it is going to be different on the Keystone Forum you can advise.

Storage space for images loaded to posts is unlimited here - images are really helpful to others and server space is cheap. Individual image sizes are somewhat limited to make sure that overly large images don't slow page loads for folks on lean data connections but the total amount of space to store images for posts is unlimited.

There are some limits in place for albums but if we find that folks need more space we can adjust. The reason for some limits in the albums section of the forum is that image uploads aren't really monitored there and there is some potential for spammers to abuse this.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote