View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 04:25 PM   #43
JRTJH
Site Team

Reading back through the two threads that prompted this, the purpose of the decal is to identify "other forum members" when on the road or in campgrounds. I'm pretty sure that members of the forum know they're members and most of us know that the forum isn't "sponsored" by Keystone RV Company, so I'd have to ask why we're adding "member" to the decal and what does it reflect that "we, those for whom the decal is intended to identify" don't already know. I guess, in short, this isn't intended as an advertisement for "outsiders who don't know we're members" but rather as a way to identify each other.... So, hopefully we know who we are without the "member" reminder on a decal ?????

To me, the more we put on the decal, the "busier it gets" and the harder it is to identify/read at a glance....

We can "complicate things" and do another poll to see who wants "member" added and who is "ok with the real forum name".... But for me, the KISS way of thinking says "go with what we have".... YMMV.......

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote