View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 12:00 PM   #22
sarahdove

I posted this in another area about air conditioning. We have the 2015 371 Fuzon the air ducted unit in the bedroom air unit in garage. The bedroom is freezing and the garage is very comfortable. Living area hot. We purchased a portable air conditioning unit. The one that you put the hose out of the window. We put the hose out of the window by the sofa (slide out window) and my husband drops the cord out of window and plugs in into the 30 amp. The unit sits in front of the garage door. You can still get by to go into the garage. The living room gets down to 72. ahhhhhh I know it may sound to crowded but if you want to stay cool, you do what you gotta do. We travel with a 14 year old Boston Terrier and 2 Golden Rerievers. My pups must stay cool. :-) We only need it from July to September if we camp during those months. When we get ready to go home, we just pull the hose and cord out of the window and the unit stays in the living area when we close up the slides. I hope this makes sense. Happy Camping.

P.S Our daughter has a 40 ' Torque. No air in the garage so she uses a portable unit like we do.
sarahdove is offline   Reply With Quote