Thread: The new 369BHS
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 04:15 AM   #16
gluck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
We just picked up our 369BHS last weekend, and spent 3 days in it this weekend on our first ever RV trip at Ute Lake State Park in NE New Mexico. Had a great time! Was a learning experience for sure, and I have a lot more to learn. 3 main questions though!
1.) we got the optional Splendide washer dryer combo installed, and I made a mistake and drove off with a (thankfully dry) load of clothes in there. It’s now locked and I have no hookups at home. Is there any way to get them out with no power? I tried hooking it back up to the truck, didn’t work.
2.) The sink in the outdoor kitchen won’t drain. I looked in the 336 thread and it seems like the rear drain tube belongs solely to that sink but I can’t tell! (Sorry I’m a noob). Does anyone have detailed directions on how to use this correctly? I say detailed because i have no clue at all.
3.) Also, I guess the Grey 1 and Black tanks drain out of the same drain, how does the Grey 2 tank drain?
Thank you for the help!

The outdoor kitchen sink has its own drain pipe and no holding tank. There should be a gate valve under the rear bunk slide to open in order to drain the sink. As for the Grey tanks, the 2nd tank drain has a valve up under the kitchen slide to open it, it still drains into the same pipe as the other grey and black tanks do. Hopefully this makes sense.
gluck is offline   Reply With Quote