View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 05:02 AM   #34
Tinner12002

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated View Post
So, if you end up getting one, will you buy the adapter or will you cut off the 4 tabs on your existing sewer connection and glue on the Drainmaster piece?

If I buy one of those, I like the looks of the white tubular storage setup better than the black "box" like container.....any thoughts on that.
I need to look at my drain again and get some measurements and see which I can do, the solid permanent hook up sure sounds inviting!
The white storage tube is a great idea also for storage, I don't think there would be a way to hook it up perm because of the elevation of a drain vs mounting the tube. I'd like to see someone with a tube setup like that though, that would stay hooked up, one that would ride in a parallel position with the RV, then swing out with the collapsible hose inside where you could open a door, pull it out, drain tanks and push it back in close the door swivel it back around to the RV and be done with it.
The outer storage tube would also act as a support for part of the hose, no fuss no mess!
Tinner12002 is offline   Reply With Quote